The Pediatric Neurology Clinic has made some changes to our clinic space as well as the appointment protocol in order to facilitate in person visits (at the discretion of the physician).
Please note that the majority of appointments will still be conducted via OTN eVisit or telephone.
Changes to the office space include:
- Hand sanitizing station as you enter the clinic space
- Removing non-essential items from the common areas (ie extra chairs, toys, etc) to avoid additional contaminating surfaces
- Our office staff will be wearing PPE
- Signage has been put up regarding hand sanitizing, mask wearing, and physical distancing
If you have any questions about these changes, or your upcoming appointment, please contact us.
The Pediatric Neurology Clinic Team
BEFORE YOUR OTN APPOINTMENT
If you have an upcoming appointment please ensure that:
- If you have not received a call or email to confirm your appointment, and your appointment is scheduled within the next 7 days please call 905.844.7444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reconfirm your telephone or eVisit appointment.
- If your appointment is outside of the next 7 days we will be in touch with you shortly to reschedule your appointment.
- Before your appointment please download and review the OTN instruction guide available by clicking here so that you are properly prepared for your eVisit.